Ramadhan is here again and for 2 years in a row, Ramadhan is away from home again. Ramadhan this year is a little bit different without my mother around. There will be no one to make sure that hubby and me wake up for sahur and to fuss around in the kitchen in the evening. That will be solely my job this year as my mom is back in Singapore celebrating Ramadhan with my other siblings. So this morning, we had to set both our handphones and the alarm clock to 4 am to ensure that we did not miss our sahur. Alhamdullilah, we made it! I hope this will not turn into a month long battle .... hehehehheeh
One thing I miss about Ramadhan back home is the air of festivities in Geylang. The bazaar is open till late at night and you can still walk around and buy snacks and munchies for sahur. Unline here where the bazaars are only open from about 2pm till right before the time to break fast. Can't wait to go back home this Ramadhan and walk around the bazaar at night... yahooo!!!
Anyway, I wish my families, friends and acquaintances everywhere....A Blessed Ramadhan!!
One thing I miss about Ramadhan back home is the air of festivities in Geylang. The bazaar is open till late at night and you can still walk around and buy snacks and munchies for sahur. Unline here where the bazaars are only open from about 2pm till right before the time to break fast. Can't wait to go back home this Ramadhan and walk around the bazaar at night... yahooo!!!
Anyway, I wish my families, friends and acquaintances everywhere....A Blessed Ramadhan!!
No comments:
Post a Comment