Monday, December 07, 2009

The Awakening - 2010

We have been having this talk about our lives and our future plans. One of the things that we want to see changes in is our health. We are not the health conscious types but as much as possible we tried to make some healthy choices in our daily lives. However, exercise is never at the top of the list but if you consider eating as exercise, then I plead not guilty! hehehehhee...

As for hubby, he plays futsal every Wednesday and as for me, I will consider cleaning the house as a form of exercise then. I have attended Personal training sessions for a year when I was in Singapore. I joined the gym and signed up for Personal training sessions and I enjoyed the changes it has done to my body. After moving here, everything stopped! I wanted to join the gym but feels it's a waste of money to pay for the gym membership and then pay for the personal training session cos I only go to the gym when I have PT. So, one day while having teh tarik at the mamak near my house, I saw a private gym at the building near the mamak shop. And I saw that they have a personal training system developed by a lady, Candi Soo. When I reached home, I googled and read more about her and the concept she has developed. It suits me so well cos first of all, it's private! Meaning you and your trainer in a room with the equipments and no one else to see you making a fool of yourself while being 'tortured' by your trainer. It is so private and personalised!! I made the call and the staff was so friendly. The guy invited me for a free trial on their PT sessions. They have 1-on-1 session, 2-on-1 sessions and 3-on-1 sessions. I went with hubby last Saturday and it was good! And one thing I like, the staff did not push me or force me to sign up. Told me the details and asked me when I would like to join. I told him I would love to join in January as I am committed to finish up my driving lessons this Dec. And best of all, I only pay for the PT sessions. There is no admin fees, no membership fees, no nothing! Love it! He also showed me the celebrities who worked out in the gym and these group of pple like it cos of it's privacy.

So, come January, I would like to make this change in my life. To be more active and to lose all those weights that have been haunting me. Lead a healthy life and try to conceive with a healthy body.

Let's enter 2010 with a bang!!! I would like to call year 2010 as the Year of the Awakening!

No comments: