Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lazy bum checking in!

It's already the second month of 2011 and my last entry was last year August! Pemalasnya aku!

The year started off with a bump here and there. I was sick on the second week of January and then again on the second week of February. I lost my cat, Johnny, and I really miss him till today. Then feeling depressed about myself and feeling like the whole world is against me.

Other than that, I am looking forward to more good things that will and are going to happen this year. Insya-Allah!

Things to do this year :

1. Those damn driving licence (how many times daaaa...)

2. Gym (a subtle way of saying...I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT!)

3. Travel

4. Make some money....( that will help to pay off point 3 and 2 and also 1)

Oklaaa these are the important ones. There are others but not so important.


Let's see what I will update at the end of the year in this blog......

No comments: