Yes!! At last I got my social visit pass extended for 6 months.... thank God!! After 3 dreaded trips to the Immigration Dept, I had my stay here extended for the next 6 months as of today! But as usual, things will not be as smooth as I would like it to be.
Arrived at the Immigration at about 8.30am this morning. We were armed with all the documents needed and the much sought after document by the immigration - my husband's OLD passport!! muakakakakaka.... And to be on the safe side, I brought my OLD passport along as well. When we reached there, we bought another form that is needed for the application. Then we made copies of our passports on pages where there are chops stating that we did enter and exit the country during that time. Then we happily made our way to the 4th floor to submit our documents and were very confident we had cover everything. So we went to get out queue number and waited for our number to be called. Yes! This is it! We went to the counter and submitted all the documents and forms required. And the lady at the counter went through the documents one by one while we waited. And then... she asked for the most ridiculous thing. She wanted us to photocopy the whole passport including mine. What the F!@# for??? And it's our OLD passport!! I tried to keep my cool and told her that the previous lady who attended to us told us that we needed to photocopy that particular page of my husband's passport. Luckily I brought mine along! My hubby did not want to argue further and went downstairs to get it photocopied. And over here, they did not make it convenient for us to make copies of documents. We actually have to go out of the building to get it photocopied. After submitting the documents, we just had to wait. And we waited for about an hour.
And after 3 trips, few hours of waiting, curses here and there.....I am now on a 6 months social visit pass!!! Wooooooo hoooooo!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment