Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Alone again....

It's the third day of March already. And next month, hubby will be away for 2 weeks... 2 whole longggggg weeks!! And I am really dreading it. After his trip to Buenos Aires last year and I was left alone in KL for a week (another week I was in Perth with a friend...so not so bad!), I really dread this upcoming trip of his. This time he will be going to Oran, Algeria. And since there are not many flights going in and out of Oran, so he has to go a lil' bit earlier and coming back a lil' bit later. Not a good news to me though...

We had a discussion a few nights back about where I will be staying when he is away. I have to admit I am a coward (a BIG one at that!) and dare not stay at home alone. My imaginations will run wild... so wild you will not believe it! So, a few choices have been made available to me. I can go back to Singapore and stay with my mom or ask my mom to come over to KL and stay with me. But I cannot be away too long cos it will mean that higher cost of engaging the cat sitter to take of my cats. I also thought of going on a few days trip with my mom but since we will be going away in May, we cannot afford to waste money unnecessarily....right??? Or another option is to stay at home......ALONE!! ......a very last resort!! Will yet to decide what I plan to do and I am trying to collect all the guts I can possibly find and go and get that driving licence before he leaves. I need to be mobile when I am alone or I will be so miserable.

Let's hope I can find the best solution. A week after he is back, he is going away again but this time, I will definitely tag along! MUST!!

3 comments:

Percicilan said...

adopt a couple of the girls from the home to bunk in with you lah. they are really sweet and can help you with the cats and housework....

Senah said...

boleh ke? dorang kasi ke?

Percicilan said...

can lah. talk to nurul. i just spoke to her a few days ago to bring the girls out she's very ok with it. and your house is just a few doors away!