Monday, March 01, 2010

February

Oh man! I just noticed that I did not blog in February when I already told myself to blog every month at least once... argh!! I suppose there were nothing much to blog about in Feb and that's the reason for the blogless month. Anyway, Feb is a short month and even with that many holidays, we did not go anywhere. Firstly because we did not plan anything and so, nowhere to go. Secondly, we wanted to save money for a more important trip in May and thirdly, we rather stay at home and spend time with the cats.... hahahaha

Anyway, in Feb, I went for the launch of the Lose Big Programme at Cineleisure on 24th Feb 10. I met Dave Nuku in person, the Blue Team trainer for the Biggest Loser Asia and was really inspired by him. This journey to a healthy, thinner me is not an easy one so meeting up with someone like Dave was certainly an inspiration. During his talk, Dave explained the 4 most important Bs. They are Believe - believe that you can do it and only you can make the difference. Then Begin - Begin to embark on this journey for a better you. Belong - Belong to a group of like-minded people to spur one another to go on and on. And finally of course is Become - Become the person who you want to be. Syanie Hisham was there as well and she is the ambassador for this Lose Big Programme. She has lost 60kg and is definitely an inspiration for us all. At the end of the launch, I was really tempted to sign up for the 13-weeks programme but as I have a trip in May, I have to decide between the 2. It's either going on trip to have fun and experience or to sign up for a programme to change my life. Alas, I decided to have fun .... hehehehehehe!! I really hope they will come up with the second round of the programme and I will definitely sign up for it!

March is a month to celebrate. We will be celebrating our 9th year wedding anniversary on the 10th of March. Then, on 27th of March is my dad's 9th death anniversary. Yes, he passed away the same month I got married. It was definitely an eventful month.

We prayed that our marriage will be for eternity....insya-Allah!

No comments: