The weather was very hot. The sun is burning my skin but we had no choice but to walk back to our hotel. On the way, we passed by a shop selling clothes and most of them are plus sizes. Hoorey!!! Love it! Love it! I feel small when I entered the shop. Everything else is so big... hiks! Managed to find 2 jeans, 1 top, 2 accessories and 1 sandal. And it cost me USD60 plus after the USD20 discount given... GOD! I love this country!! Happy! Happy! Went back to the hotel and decided to cook for lunch while hubby went out to the exhibition venue to do some last minute preparations and meeting up with his boss over there. Actually I cant remember what I cooked. I think fried rice with salmon in Kashmiri paste and mixed vegetables.
Later a night, we went to Downtown Houston to Hard Rock Cafe. Hubby and I decided that we are going to buy at least 1 HRC memorabilia in each country we visited and we are doing just that. We bought 2 tees, 1 shot glass, 1 cap and 1 fridge magnet cum can opener. On top of that, we bought the membership card for HRC and received 1 HRC pin and since we got a coupon from the hotel, we received another pin for free. I love free stuffs and this country is full of coupons for you to get free stuffs or at a discount.....isn't it great!!! We had a drink each at HRC and we can keep the glasses after that! Yeayy!! So another 2 big glasses for us to bring home.... :)
We walked down the road in Downtown Houston and since it's a Saturday night, everybody was out partying! We walked till we reached a quiet road and decide to hail for a cab to go back to the hotel. A cab stopped across the road and another one behind. The one behind started honking the one in front and after a while decided to stop beside the cab in front and called out to us whether we want a cab. Since he came later, we decided to go to the other cab. These 2 guys started shouting at each other..... saying all those vulgarities and my cab driver even said the 'N' word to the black guy. Hubby and I were so afraid that he would get out from his cab and started shooting at our cab driver.... but luckily, he left! Phew!! Scaryyy siot!
Ok, Day 3 will be next!
Later a night, we went to Downtown Houston to Hard Rock Cafe. Hubby and I decided that we are going to buy at least 1 HRC memorabilia in each country we visited and we are doing just that. We bought 2 tees, 1 shot glass, 1 cap and 1 fridge magnet cum can opener. On top of that, we bought the membership card for HRC and received 1 HRC pin and since we got a coupon from the hotel, we received another pin for free. I love free stuffs and this country is full of coupons for you to get free stuffs or at a discount.....isn't it great!!! We had a drink each at HRC and we can keep the glasses after that! Yeayy!! So another 2 big glasses for us to bring home.... :)
We walked down the road in Downtown Houston and since it's a Saturday night, everybody was out partying! We walked till we reached a quiet road and decide to hail for a cab to go back to the hotel. A cab stopped across the road and another one behind. The one behind started honking the one in front and after a while decided to stop beside the cab in front and called out to us whether we want a cab. Since he came later, we decided to go to the other cab. These 2 guys started shouting at each other..... saying all those vulgarities and my cab driver even said the 'N' word to the black guy. Hubby and I were so afraid that he would get out from his cab and started shooting at our cab driver.... but luckily, he left! Phew!! Scaryyy siot!
Ok, Day 3 will be next!
No comments:
Post a Comment