It's the first day of the OTC conference here. We woke up early for breakfast and hubby had to leave by 8am. We managed to engage a cab driver, OJ, to pick up hubby and send him to the venue. After he left, I stayed around for a while at the library cum business centre. I could not get online from the room as hubby needed the travel adapter so I used the computer in the business centre. Chatted for a while then picked up a book from the library and plunked myself onto the couch.
Bored, I went back upstairs to pack some of the stuff that we bought the day before. Panicked!! Not enough space for all the things bought including our own clothes....we need another bag! I have no idea how am I going to pack all those bags and wallets bought... but we were told not to pack all the bags and wallets in the same bag cos a colleague of my husband did just that and discovered all her bags were missing upon reaching KL. We will try to figure it out.
I decided not to go out today cos enough damage had been done yesterday. Better stay in and watch tv.
In the evening, once hubby reached the hotel, we decided to walk to The Galleria, which is about 5 mins away. I also need to get 2 more bags from Coach for a dear friend. Got the bags and we walked around a bit before hanging out at the food court. Hubby was not feeling well so we decided to return to the room.
Bored, I went back upstairs to pack some of the stuff that we bought the day before. Panicked!! Not enough space for all the things bought including our own clothes....we need another bag! I have no idea how am I going to pack all those bags and wallets bought... but we were told not to pack all the bags and wallets in the same bag cos a colleague of my husband did just that and discovered all her bags were missing upon reaching KL. We will try to figure it out.
I decided not to go out today cos enough damage had been done yesterday. Better stay in and watch tv.
In the evening, once hubby reached the hotel, we decided to walk to The Galleria, which is about 5 mins away. I also need to get 2 more bags from Coach for a dear friend. Got the bags and we walked around a bit before hanging out at the food court. Hubby was not feeling well so we decided to return to the room.
No comments:
Post a Comment